Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sing Sing Sing - Something a little different on TPT

I love, Love, LOVE to sing with my little kinders!  It is such a wonderful tool to help them transition, learn new concepts and just get some wiggles out.  Years ago I created a CD with several songs on it that I have written.  It didn't sell very well (I am not a good business woman) so I stuck all the CDs in my basement and gave them out as Christmas gifts every year.  Until now ... I just figured out that TPT accepts mp3 songs so I opened a store!  Yes me!  I did it!  I think ... I hope ... technology is a friend and an enemy.

Anyway, check out my store and get a FREE song ... just for you ... FREE!  It's a song that I use a lot to transition to snack time or lunch time.  If you like it there are a few more.  I will be adding more in the weeks to come, so check back often.  Follow me ... rate me (be nice, I'm sensitive) ... enjoy the songs!!!!  Just click on the picture below to get to my store.


No comments:

Post a Comment