Monday, October 1, 2012

Random pictures from the beginning of the year

I have started a new blog that is just for the families in my class and I haven't been back here since so ... here are some pictures of what we have been doing.

Here is a picture of our class mascot, Freddy, having snack with us.













Freddy loves Froggy!















 Look at what I found at the St. Louis Teacher's Recycling Center.  Some sort of medical supply.  I call them Wacky Stackers and we use them for counting, sorting and measuring.













 Collage Books!  Every week for homework I send home a letter page. The children return it covered with items, pictures and words that begin with that letter.  Then I put them all in a book.






















 Here it is!  My classroom circa 2012.  I completely lost the month of September.  I have a great class this year.  Hopefully I will find time to post more about what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment