Monday, January 23, 2012

Winter Fun - Part 1

Ok I don't know if there will be a part 2, but just in case.  I am putting up some pictures from our winter activitities.  Some are my own ideas and some are from other blogs ... unfortunately I am terrible at keeping track of where I got things  so ... if any of these activities are your idea or you know where it came from please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.  Thank you and here's the stuff ...


Stories about snow to practice new sight words.


Our bulletin board ... Thank you pinterest!


This is for all my blogger friends that teach at a Christian School.  I got the poem at Danielle's Place.


Fun poem for ordinal numbers.
That's all for now.  More later ....

3 comments:

  1. Your kinders are writing so well! {HUGS} for assessments...I should send you some chocolate :-)

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Keep up the posting!!;) Your bulletin board is adorbs!!!!
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete