Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thank You!

I had the BEST afternoon.  I barely blog, but somehow I got an invite to have lunch with some of the most amazing women in the teaching blog world.  It was such an inspiration to sit around and talk and laugh with these ladies.  I guess I better get off my butt and rejoin the fun.  I'll try to post more ideas so I give back just a little of what has been given to me.  Thank you so much Katie (Little Warriors ), Deedee (Mrs. Wills Kindergarten), Meredith (Keen On Kindergarten), and Chrissy (Read Write Sing )! 

OK I promise I will never get all mushy again.  Probabaly.  More than likely.  Ok I just cried at a commercial, but it was really touching...

4 comments:

  1. I had such a great time too! Can't wait until we meet-up again!
    ~Meredith
    Keen on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED meeting you!!! Hope to read more about your story telling and musical talent!;)
    P.S...your son is wrong! I think you look just like your profile pic!;)
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am THRILLED to have met you! We are truly comrades in the kindergarten arena. Please keep in touch.....and, I'm your newest follower!

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your picure on Mrs. Will's blog...looks like you girls had fun!!!

    I'm your newest follower! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete